Hit Run Steal knows that your information is very important and that you care how it is used and stored. We take your privacy very seriously, and that is why we have this policy in place.
This policy sets out the basis upon which Hit Run Steal, LLC will process and store personal information provided to us by and about our customers, prospective customers, and users of our site.
1. What Types of Information Does Hit Run Steal Collect About its Users?
- Other Information: “Other Information” is identified as information that does not directly identify who someone is but instead is more of a generalization. Examples would include cookies, browser and device information, regions, lead sources, and search engine information or terms. This information is used to analyze where users are and the channels used to reach us.
- IP Address: An “IP Address” is a set of numbers that is given to the user automatically by your internet service provider. IP addresses are automatically captured through our system when you access any Hit Run Steal owned or hosted sites. This is a standard practice throughout all industries and individuals. In some jurisdictions, we may be restricted from processing some of the data outlined above and will consequently not process such data there.
2. How does Hit Run Steal Collect Information?
Personal Information is gathered in many different ways, for example:
- From You: Hit Run Steal will gather information like name, email address, full billing address, phone numbers, company name, and title by you actively providing the information to us. These methods include web form submissions managed by Hit Run Steal, emails sent directly to any individual at the corporate domain (HitRunSteal.com), or by physically distributing your information to us via a business card, sign-up sheet, or verbally.
- Online: Personal information may be collected when you are online. Examples of this include: completing any forms on a website owned by Hit Run Steal, including, but not limited to, contact us form, downloads, giveaways, and check out.
- Other Information has been gathered through a variety of channels, such as:
- Through IP Address: Your IP address is automatically captured when you visit our site and is used to analyze users’ locations. We also use the IP Address to optimize the performance of our site and to analyze any problems that may occur.
- Browser or Device: Information collected from your browser includes what browser you are using and what type of device you are using.
- Web Analytics: These analytics are captured through cookies and help provide Hit Run Steal with information like unique visitors, activity, traffic provided by certain devices, and what channels are providing Hit Run Steal with web traffic.
3. How Does Hit Run Steal Use Personal Information?
- For general business communication, or to ensure the accuracy of our contact information, in case we need to contact you regarding your service or respond to questions.
- To send you updates on what’s happening with Hit Run Steal products.
- To share relevant marketing information that we believe to be of interest to you via email or phone, where we have either an explicit or soft opt-in(*) from you.
- To provide information to regulatory authorities or statutory bodies, as required by law, and to our legal or other professional advisers, including auditors or insurers.
- For legitimate business purposes only, such as data analysis, running campaigns, developing new products, enhancing the user experience, and solving problems.
4. How Will Hit Run Steal Share Other Information & personal information it receives?
Hit Run Steal will not publicly share any information it is given by its users without consent. Public information disclosures will be limited to aggregated, anonymized, and not personally identifiable information such as a number of customers, users, aggregated system use information, etc.
We will not share your personal information unless we are legally entitled or required to do so.
5. How Can I Access, Correct, Amend, or Remove Information AboutMe?
To access, correct, amend, or remove information about yourself please reach out to us directly at Support @ HitRunSteal .com or by mail at 30Trellis Court Hilton Head Island, SC 29926
In the event of a removal request, please note that we may continue to retain or otherwise use your personal information thereafter where we have a legitimate interest or a legal or contractual obligation to do so. Our processing in that respect will be limited to what is necessary for the furtherance of those interests or obligations. Such a request will not have any effect on the lawfulness of any processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
6. How Long Does Hit Run Steal Keep My Information?
We will keep your personal information for as long as it is relevant for the purposes outlined in this policy or until you opt-out or unsubscribes.
8. Additional Questions or Concerns
If you have questions or concerns regarding how Hit Run Steal is gathering and storing your information, please reach out to us via email support @ hitrunsteal .com or by mail at
Hit Run Steal
30 Trellis Court, Hilton Head Island SC 29926.
Last Updated: September 1, 2020